The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 07-27-2014, 08:00 PM

It's the same bag as pictured. Interestingly enough: The Taylor site just says Gig Bag. Musician's Friend (owned by GC I think), says Gig Bag. Elderly says Hard gig bag. I got paranoid.

You can see my confusion. It's harder than the BT gig bag, but not by much. And it does say discontinued not discounted ($17) on the receipt... I appreciate the poster who wrote I should just to walk right in and demand the correct thing. I've 'run' tv shows, been a boss, and I'm intimidated at GC?

Did I mention earlier (worth mentioning 2x) that I played the GSMini hog on the wall, bad strings, very beaten up, and asked someone who finally helped me if he can bring up a new one for me to play (computer check eventually confirmed the wall mini was up there a year!) to make sure it was okay, he pointed to the battered one on the wall and said, "What's wrong with this one?." Before that I gave him an opening to talk me into a the 00015, 2x the price but maybe what I should go for instead, he excused himself, bored with me, and I got the new guy.

I always feel like taking a shower after I buy there.

KLEPPER Guitars - Custom build
12-fret, 15" "SSD". 24.9"scale

Guild 1964 M20
Eastman e20 00
Baby Taylor (99)
Alvarez Yairi DY60 - 1995
Ibanez SR600 Walnut electric bass & amp.
Ultrasonic AG-15 acoustic amp

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion