The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 01-17-2015, 01:34 PM

Default My Dusty Little Office Guitar (RK)

I have an RK ROS-16 (solid top, lam mahogany B&S, 000, 12 fret) that I keep at the office. For a variety of reasons, it's been months and months and months since I pulled it out. I spent a few minutes with it this morning, and it reminded me what a sweet-sounding guitar this is for the money. Such a very different sound from both of my regulars (a big 'ol Martin and a Rainsong). OK, back to work now.
Old 01-17-2015, 03:01 PM

I keep my old solid wood Ibanez PF10 in the office. Usually have one or two people come by and play for a few minutes or longer each week. It plays great and still looks great even though I used it as a beater for years.
Old 01-17-2015, 04:12 PM

My office guitar is a 1980's era Harmony with a poor mans neck reset. I love the chunky neck, the 12 fret feel and sound. It's great to have a clunker to reach over and grab when time permits (or you just need to chill).
Old 01-17-2015, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfa View Post
... I spent a few minutes with it this morning, and it reminded me what a sweet-sounding guitar this is..
That's so much more enjoyable than reading "I realized I hadn't touched the guitar in months, so I decided to type about it." Good choices - play first, type later.
Old 01-17-2015, 04:24 PM

Default Dusty little office guitar

Is it your office or the guitar that's dusty.......?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion