The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 03:31 AM
The Foreigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision View Post
Get a life Jim!!!!
Unless we adhere to the "Be Nice" rule, a mod is going to come along soon enough and close down this thread (which, admittedly, wouldn't be a bad idea seeing where it's going )

Vision....if you are indeed who you claim to be and have no affiliations with Blueberry, then I see no need to continue defending your position. We have intelligent posters on these forums, and I'm sure they'll come to their own educated conclusions based on the evidence presented. Please don't judge our thousands of members based on the conflicts you may have with a few.

(not trying to take sides here, Jeff )

I hope you continue contributing to the forum whether or not your posts involve Blueberry guitars.
Transcriptions

(Yes, my PM Inbox is always full. For now, please send me an email at [my agf username]@gmail.com )
Old 10-27-2008, 04:12 AM
Charter Member

So true, MMMak.

I think views have been expressed, argued with, and reiterated until it has become little more than chest-bumping.

Thanks!

Wade
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion