The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 07-02-2016, 01:16 PM

Yeah its pretty bad. The top feels like a piece of paneling and the body is made of nato. Whatever that is..but I didn't know. Local mall music store recommended it. It came with a crap 10 watt amp and a vinyl gig bag. Live and learn I guess. Anyways not trying to give anyone a hard time and I understand that a better guitar does come with a price. I appreciate everyone's input.
Old 07-02-2016, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmybt View Post
Well after lots of researching, asking around, watching videos and most importantly getting ok from the wife I ended up ordering........drum roll....a Seagull S6 original. I used AMS' price match and got it for $419 on 4 pmts. I sure hope I didn't do too bad!
Excellent choice! Seagulls are very well made right here in north america. They come with excellent wood and are a breeze to maintain and set up. They also sound wonderful. You did good and with proper care that guitar will outlast you.
Old 07-02-2016, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesfreek View Post
Excellent choice! Seagulls are very well made right here in north america. They come with excellent wood and are a breeze to maintain and set up. They also sound wonderful. You did good and with proper care that guitar will outlast you.

Exactly. Can't go wrong with an S6 for a good-sounding bang-for-buck guitar.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion