The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-30-2018, 11:27 AM

Default Cort L450 C

I placed a Cort L450C on order and was wondering if anyone has any playing experience with this guitar.I got it on sale for 388 Canadian which is an awesome price for a solid back and top guitar .Also has rosewood fingerboard and scooped bridge and bone nut and saddle.I believe they have changed from vintage open back tuners to closed back Grover's.but.I may be wrong.Any info is helpful.
Old 05-30-2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turko View Post
I placed a Cort L450C on order and was wondering if anyone has any playing experience with this guitar.I got it on sale for 388 Canadian which is an awesome price for a solid back and top guitar .Also has rosewood fingerboard and scooped bridge and bone nut and saddle.I believe they have changed from vintage open back tuners to closed back Grover's.but.I may be wrong.Any info is helpful.
I've not played one, but considered one last year. Just couldn't find one!

They get great reviews...

1978 Yamaha FG-331
2020 Recording King ROS-09-TS
2007 Alvarez RF20SM
1936 Supertone 233 "Hawaiian Belle"
1930s Harmony Mandolin

Instagram: new_york_albertan
Old 05-30-2018, 04:01 PM

I've played a couple. Terrific guitar. Really punchy. Super for fingerpicking. Probably great for strumming too, though I only fingerpicked the one I tried. For the amount you paid, I'd say it'll be an excellent buy.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion