The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 08-23-2021, 11:59 AM

Sometimes guitars need a little help opening up.
Old 08-23-2021, 03:03 PM
Charter Member

All the hype I’ve see about PRS guitars imply a partnership assuring some degree of oversight and the expectation of quality at a reasonable price. Seeing the nightmare top bracing and workmanship done that way would steer me clear of any product with PRS on the headstock on MIC on the label. I think any builder that is proud of his craft and reputation would cut this example into many pieces.
I found the video enlightening and a public service. Just my opinion of course.

Old 08-23-2021, 07:39 PM

Good content. I’m not offended. It’s a mass produced factory guitar and they bought it. So, what’s the issue? A sale is a sale. This idea of caring about what someone else does with their budget parlor guitar is a bit sanctimonious.

I get good photos sticking my phone in the sound hole. While good enough to satisfy my curiosity, I’m not creating content for Youtube.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion