The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-30-2014, 07:36 PM

Default Great resource!

I recently switch to Acoustic after a 15 year love affair with the electric guitar. I've been working on learning fingerstyle so I'm learning as if I just picked the guitar up for the first time.
I've been learning a TON at www.justinguitar.com (I'm not affiliated, it's just been such a great resource for me, I felt like I could help but sharing). He doesn't show you, he teaches you. It's not the kind of material that most internet crap is, where you go from one video to another. His lessons are setup where you work on one video for 3 days to a week, then move on to the next.. he gives you building blocks. Great resource!
Old 05-01-2014, 03:49 AM

Thumbs up

Very useful ... not only a good and easy to follow teacher ... I also like his ethos.

I stumbled upon his site a few years ago and started browsing his videos ... Even though I have played for many many moons he still has a lot that I found interesting and could learn from. That is always a good sign.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:37 AM

I think that his videos are some of the best out there on the net.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion