The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-06-2021, 04:45 PM

For me the minimum seems to be at least two. An acoustic and an electric and initially I had an acoustic and a Highway One Telecaster. Problem is GAS hits me every once in awhile and after a fashion I thought "I like my Telecaster and now it would be nice to have Stratocaster too. After that I needed have a solid body guitar with humbuckers. A Les Paul fit the bill. Then I thought I needed a smaller bodied acoustic to join my dreadnaught Taylor 310ce so I bought a Taylor 312ce OM.
The bottom line is after buying, selling and trading for a number of years I now have 6 guitars:
Taylor 310ce
Taylor 312ce
Fender Highway One Telecaster
American Standard Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson es-335
I'm thinking I now need a jazz box and I'm looking at the Epiphone Joe Pass II Pro. I also would like to have a resonator guitar too, maybe someday!
I need to add that I have 4 baritone ukuleles too! When I'm gone my kids will cash in, LOL!
Old 03-06-2021, 04:57 PM

For me the minimum seems to be at least two. An acoustic and an electric and initially I had an acoustic and a Highway One Telecaster. Problem is GAS hits me every once in awhile and after a fashion I thought "I like my Telecaster and now it would be nice to have Stratocaster too. After that I needed have a solid body guitar with humbuckers. A Les Paul fit the bill. Then I thought I needed a smaller bodied acoustic to join my dreadnaught Taylor 310ce so I bought a Taylor 312ce OM.
The bottom line is after buying, selling and trading for a number of years I now have 6 guitars:
Taylor 310ce
Taylor 312ce
Fender Highway One Telecaster
American Standard Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson es-335
I'm thinking I now need a jazz box and I'm looking at the Epiphone Joe Pass II Pro. I also would like to have a resonator guitar too, maybe someday!
I need to add that I have 4 baritone ukuleles too! When I'm gone my kids will cash in, LOL!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion