The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-20-2022, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagedr View Post
I get the impression that they might be shutting down the showroom permanently. But I believe they will still arrange for individual buyers to stop by and audition a few different guitars if you call ahead.
This has been my personal experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewood99 View Post
I was there in November and two weeks ago and I was so bummed out that they were still closed to the public. I would’ve thought by now they would’ve been open since Colorado as a whole seems to be opening up.
It’s not about “opening up”. Everything’s been “open” throughout. It’s about most places not having adequate staffing to support an open-door policy. I’m currently on the road and have found in several states and many stores that appointments are the new (at least current) normal. Additionally, with inventory low everywhere, a buyer should focus on narrowing down what they want, and hone in on trying to find that special gem and not casting a wide net.
Old 03-20-2022, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biotechmgr View Post
Wildwood used to be on Main street in Louisville.
Moved to a light industrial area, so may not have any showroom.

Lived there before I got serious about guitar, sad to not have visited...
I actually went to their new show room before they closed. They have a nice show room. I’m still surprised you’re not open, since my local mom and pop guitar store is open. And I’ve talked to many people who live in other cities who are open as well.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion