The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 05-09-2024, 06:32 PM

Default Hex Nuts for Fishman SA330x Stand

Hey there. I'm looking for anyone who may have spart parts for the Fishman SA330X stand. Have lost the hex nuts that are mated with the knob screws.
If you're familiar with the unit, you may know what I mean.

Not extremely essential unless I want to raise the column further than it will go without having to be tightened down with the screws.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbullock View Post
Hey there. I'm looking for anyone who may have spart parts for the Fishman SA330X stand. Have lost the hex nuts that are mated with the knob screws.
If you're familiar with the unit, you may know what I mean.

Not extremely essential unless I want to raise the column further than it will go without having to be tightened down with the screws.
Oh man ,Bummer. I have a soloamp 330 too. Sorry I don't have spare parts. I 'd call Fishman . Those guys are very helpful. They actually sent me a new bag for my old 220 when it ripped and wore out. Give em a shout . Good luck.
Old 05-11-2024, 03:45 PM

The tip of asking Fishman Customer Service is a good one. At the very least they might tell you what sizes they are. They only seem to answer emails a couple days a week so give them a few days to respond.

If you are up for more adventure, go to the hardware store, preferably not a big box one if possible, and find the little drawers where they keep the loose nuts and washers and springs, etc. Bring the threaded knobs along. Find nuts that will *easily* thread onto your knobs. If it binds at all it not correct. They won’t be black but that should be ok, they barely show. Or bring the whole stand and get a staff person to help you.

I was able to easily find suitable nuts in my hardware stash. BTW, the two knobs have two different sized threaded shafts on them. No idea why! (Seems crazy.) I tried to check them with a tap and die set I have but I only have American thread. I think they may be metric threads, but not sure, so check the metric nuts, too.

If you really get stuck, give me a shout and I will mail you the two nuts I found. Give me a heads up in this thread because I usually forget to check my PMs. :-P

Hope this helps, cheers. _RP

PS: I assume you are talking about the tripod stand, not the sub woofer stand. I did not check that. _RP

Last edited by RogerPease; 05-11-2024 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-12-2024, 06:47 AM
Charter Member

+1 for Fishman customer support, they're great and will undoubtedly fix you right up.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification