The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 09-28-2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziapack View Post
Confuse...well maybe, but then I wouldn't know. Maybe a little delusion, but then I wouldn't know that either.

If it could be had at 600 bucks, and it sounds good to the OP, I would considered it a reasonable deal. Regarding getting a better deal for the same money, yea maybe, the OP was asking about a specific guitar, thought I was addressing that. In terms of Eastmans, I don't have an opinion, not really seriously played one.

You lost me at the whole South Pacific Magic deal. But then there was this girl back then around the time I bought the HD2832 that had this Datsun B210, and I can swear she had a twinkle in her eye....well, then there is the whole delusion thing again. Never mind.

Regarding a 2 hour drive to check out a guitar, once again, got to plead ignorance. I live in rural New Mexico, you have to drive an hour and a half to get to the nearest town, far as I'm concerned that fun and adventure.
I stand by my originl statement, I am sorry you didnt understand.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:02 PM

Their an OK guitar -but not the same as a solid wood Martin - they kinda bombed and Martin dropped them-hard to find one in that kind of condition -maybe ok if your a collector -But im not

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion