The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 05-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Charter Member

Location: alpha quadrant of the Milky Way galaxy, planet Earth, upstate NY

I'm answering my own question. From the picture, it looks like a soft case that comes with it.
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down, “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. —John Lennon
Old 05-18-2024, 01:46 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenB View Post
Can the effects be removed if it's adding the weight?
I removed it on my X3 Mini Pro. I was surprised, it didn't make much diff in the weight. It's still heavier than my other guitars. But not bothersomely so.
Old 06-02-2024, 12:53 PM
Charter Member

Location: alpha quadrant of the Milky Way galaxy, planet Earth, upstate NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I removed it on my X3 Mini Pro. I was surprised, it didn't make much diff in the weight. It's still heavier than my other guitars. But not bothersomely so.
Thanks, Marshall.
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down, “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. —John Lennon

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber