View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Matthews View Post
I was searching for about a week or two now for a guitar that has all solid woods with 1 7/8 nut and 2 3/8 string spacing without any luck...

is there ANY chance of finding a guitar that is not above lets say 2k$ ? , there is always the option of custom built but thats mostly 4k$+, for example Larviee SD50/SD60 is about 4k and Martin Ditson is about 5k...I know that probably there isnt that kind of guitar in the 1k-2k range becouse its less popular then usual messurments of 1 11/16" but im starting to think that the fact is that i will HAVE to spend 4k$+ if i want a guitar with those messurments....I hope that im wrong but if im right ill start saving money today...:S

Thanks,
Jesse.
Jesse, I have abeautiful custom Dread made by Wayne Tygert. It has a 1 7/8" nut width. I haven't measured the string spacing. It has a beautiful adirondack spruce top and EIR back and sides bound with maple. The bridge and fretboard are ebony. I will measure the string spacing. I may be interested in selling it if you are interested. I can send photos and soundclips if you want.
Jeff