View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan710 View Post
thanks for the input.

The seller's doesn't mind me returning the guitar for a full refund but it's conditional. The problem is, the seller wants me to return using the USPS shipping service (which was what he used to deliver the guitar to me) from Australia! Is this even possible? As it is already, I'm paying for the return shipping and now it has to be unnecessarily costly (as opposed to using Austalia Post) Is this request unreasonable?

Photos should be up soon...
This request is not unreasonable in my opinion. USPS is known for good shipping, esp. with guitars. No need to take any more risks from his perspective. USPS is quite cheap in my experience, is costs less than $70 to ship a guitar Internat'l Priority from Mississippi up to Canada. You could always ship USPS using a lower priority for less probably. It will just take longer to get there. Since you have not paid for the git, don't suppose that matters.

Seperate question - why buy a fairly standard guitar and ship that far? You can certainly find equivalent guitars in Aus and avoid all this hassle.
Collings OM2H Custom