View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 01:54 PM

Alastair too says he's only ever had 2 returned and, as World wide postage is included in the price you only need to factor in the return postage which would not be stupidly expensive when it comes to buying a $1500+ instrument. Especially the odds on you wanting to return it are statistically pretty small and most on here would say you'll almost certainly keep.

I bought mine from a UK dealer too far away for me to go and try it, I could have returned it and the cost of doing so wouldn't have been too silly but I knew from the first G chord that it was a keeper.

A quote from the Emerald website :-

Quote:
What happens If I don't like my Emerald and want to return it?

For those who purchase a guitar directly from Emerald Guitars we know its important you have the confidence in knowing that if you find the instrument does not suit you that you are not stuck with it. We offer the option to return any standard guitar to us within 10 days of receiving it for any reason and we will refund the entire sale price. We have only ever had 2 guitars sent back so we don't anticipate you will have any reason to return it but Its important for us to give you this peace of mind.
Mountain D45 (mid '80s)
Brian Eastwood ES175/L5
Gibson Les Paul Custom (1975)
Brian Eastwood '61 Strat
Bitsa Strat with P90s (my main electric)
The Loar F5 Mandolin,
Samick A4 Mandolin
Epiphone Mandobird
Brian Eastwood '51 P Bass
NS Design Wav EUB
Giordano EUB