View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 09:45 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX/CRsong View Post
I think I may have received the last OM-N1 that will ever be DTC, probably any OM for that matter. I am so happy with it -- it arrived perfect in every way right b4 xmas. Action was like CAD/CAM perfect down the whole neck. My fav neck of my small quiver. Nice little discount too! Grateful to have it! Just Retro'd it up and it's a sweet FP'er. I would not even have it if my Martin HPL didn't totally loose its composure in Central America temp/Humid swings in early Dec. Talked to a girl 'that' night; she said, "ever heard of RS -- I ordered one for my BF?" (awesome GF, right!?). Did a deep dive for a day online, checked RS website, all out of stock. I called Dave; on the call he goes, "yup, all out," then immediately goes, "oh!, wow!, an OM-N1 just hit my browser; prob last ever!" I nabbed it online immediately, while we were talking! It hit the website for only 30 seconds maybe, while emails from RS went to many folks that asked to be notified when available, self included. Universe delivers once again!! My Martin HPL crumbled, under cover, and inside, indirectly from the rain, while I was singing and playing next to rain; then two weeks later I own a "Rainsong" that's totally immune to it! I just dig that whole unfolding!! Cheers!
Glad you're enjoying your OM. I'm sure enjoying mine.