View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kromekrush View Post
I am currently living in Atlanta Ga and do a great deal of acoustic work. I went to school for Classical guitar years ago and have began the switch to more steel string fingerstyle. My question is if you were going to spend 600-1000 bucks on an OM guitar, would you go with

***Price Removed. NO GUITAR PRICING DISCUSSIONS: We respectfully ask that you keep guitar pricing discussions offline. We think pricing discussions in this forum can hurt dealers and ultimately hurt customers. When someone posts that they bought a guitar for XXXX, that suddenly sets the price for a lot of other dealers to have to match to stay competitive. It doesn't matter if the more expensive dealer offers better service or value-adds, has a nicer display room where the instruments are better cared for, etc. ***

And what is the general consensus on the feel of the RO-227 V neck. Does it feel the neck you get now on a Martin OM28 V (the modified V) or does it feel like a tree stump?
Welcome to the AGF. Those are all pretty good choices. BTW - the mods will tell you that there is "no price discussion" allowed on this forum... and there is a valid reason for it. Just so you know...

Last edited by Taylorplayer; 04-12-2011 at 03:05 PM.