View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishrogue View Post
Bill, I hope you're making progress getting back to guitar playing. I've found myself in a similar situation. First, I sprained my left index (barre) finger, then I took a nasty fall severely bruising my hip joints, that has been a real impediment to my guitar playing. I couldn't walk without my walker, a souvenir I got after my open-heart surgery. It's ironic I injured my back getting my walker out of storage. It reminds me of the lyric, "If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!"

I'm now on the mend, back home, after spending 5 days in the hospital, and I hope you're feeling better too!

Glen
Glen,

As my wife often tells me, "you don't have to look far to find someone in a worse position than you are". My elbow is a joke next to heart problems. I sincerely hope your surgery is the ticket to many years of renewed health. Thanks for the well wishes. I return them to you in spades. Looks like we'll both be spending inordinate amounts of time on the AGF.

"Accept your lot, whatever it may be, in ultimate humbleness. Accept in humbleness what you are, not as grounds for regret but as a living challenge."