View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramster View Post
Cool , I always wanted to check that town out. A couple I know moved up there a few years ago.
You're always welcome here for a visit, kramster. I suggest waiting for summer though, given your thin Arizona blood. It's a little cold here in the winter. There were several days last summer during our heat wave when Boise was 110° while Phoenix was only 107°. Not the norm, but it happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos1979 View Post
Wow! Who knew that Idaho was the epicenter of the carbon fiber revolution! Way to go, Idaho!
At least within my little circle of jam buddies. I started it all bringing my Rainsong WS-1000 to jams. Then another fellow bought one just like it used. Another close friend really wanted a Rainsong but was short on cash. When a DR-1000 popped up in the local CL I bought it for him and let him pay me back over time. After playing my Lucky 13, another guy bought one used from Reverb shortly thereafter, but he was visiting from Austin. Now there are dozens of local players who have tested my Rainsong, Blackbird and Emerald, and my wife's Cargo. And even more who have been directed to our LGS that stocks Composite Acoustics.