View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart4328 View Post
Well this has certainly been an interesting thread. It is amazing to me just how many people can pass judgement and have an opinion on the quality of any given guitar without ever having seen on or having played one. From a visual standpoint I can understand that the Groove or any other Blueberry may not be for everyones taste. But to pass judgement on build quality or sound is really surprising. To make comments on the owner of any guitar companies playing ability based on one C chord is ridiculous! As my review said , I am thrilled with the build quality and the playability and sound of the Groove. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. For those that were curious about any of the Blueberry Guitars, I would encourage you to seek one out and give it a try. I personally am very pleased and the folks at Blueberry are awesome people to deal with. Dealing with them was a great experience and I have a great guitar as the end result!! Play on everbody and as they say "to each their own"

Stewart
Hi Stewart-
You're right. Enjoy your guitar!
Blueberry's are a controversial subject, apparently!