View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 05:28 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by usefultree View Post
heads up for this gang of mustapick fans and torch carriers — i’ve put my fully-modded mustapick #50 on consigment at dream guitars (along w. a forster guit-zouk to post on the site later this week). a real gobsmack kit, just the usual story of unwinding old grails to go after new. matt’s referenced this and some of its sister instruments in a couple of threads here on AGF. strummed has a shimmer that's unique and powerful among the millions of guitars out there and otherwise i think the DG writeup and player comments speak well for it. apologies if this crosses streams w. marketplace discussion, but appears that ice has been broken already on this thread.

would agree matt is/was one of the most agreeable makers in the trade and at a time one of the few who would deliver on feature—multiscale, bevels, wedges, etc.—at a scale somewhat available to mortals. the fit and finish still ranks among best in class and the visual integration is transcending.

http://www.dreamguitars.com/detail/5...ick_aurora_50/
thanks for the joining the fold, enjoy the place to the max. stick those guitars in the classifieds ASAP and let us check'm out.
d

Last edited by darylcrisp; 12-30-2015 at 09:52 PM.