View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 10:57 AM

Michael Stone's idea regarding getting rare CF instruments into the hands of consumers is brilliant, in my opinion an idea so good every CF manufacturer should take note of. There should be a write off of every make and model, of which instruments are used solely for road trip purposes. The models could then be sold at steep discounts to consumers upon their return to the dealer, or returned models could be sold to dealers from manufacturers at similar discounts.

I don't think most are willing to purchase these CF guitars sight unseen or heard, especially factoring in their price points. The consumer is willing to pay the road trip fees to participate and can then order the model of choice new once a decision has been made.

Maybe there just isn't a strong enough market? Im just imagining the power of word of mouth when a guitar sitting at someones home not only wows the road trip participant, but also friends and family.

CF enthusiasts can then make informed buying decisions, those out of the loop can discover CF= more instruments sold?