View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 09:39 PM

Default really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1folksinger View Post
Since I became a "follower" when my new 1992 D-3 Brazilian Collings arrived, I've never looked back. I now am the proud owner of three 000's, two OM's, and that '92 dread, I can't seem to get enough of those things. Santa Cruz are "okay".... but ever since I played a completely 'dead' dread at the NAMM show one time, you'd think the Santa Cruz boys would have at the very least put a good set of strings on it! (I mean it was DEAD!)
Anyway, I am a Collings and Martin player for the rest of my pickin' days. (Or daze).
Cheers and harmony as always....
1 folksinger
Question...how many other guitars were in the room at that time being played at the same time??...namm is hardly the place to decide to not like an entire line of guitars....the times I've been it's been crazy loud. It's even hard to hear the Taylors and they have a room all to their own....just saying....but, I can't hold it against you for liking Collings....they are great guitars...