View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 08:28 AM

Default Can't decide! 0015E or 322ce (2016)

Hi Guys,

Having trouble deciding between these two guitars as I can't find either in the shops where I'm currently living in North West Spain. I'm pretty sure if I had both in a shop it would make my life a lot easier. I may even jump on a plane to Madrid if I can't decide.

Looking to get a small intimate acoustic mainly for home use. I want electrics inside as I like to experiment with effected plunged in sounds and use a looper when practicing. Short scale and 1 3/4 nut widths are a must.

Playabilty is just as important as tone as I like to play a bit of blues lead and intend using most of the fretboard up to the 14th fret.

I also want a guitar that I can grow old with. I've bought and sold too many guitars over the years so I'd really like to pick the right one that will stay the course of time with me.

My style of playing is pretty much a mixed bag so versatility is important too, but that's more to do with my input any less about the guitar.

From the youtube videos i've seen, I love the look of both guitars but can't decide between the sounds. They're different but equally pleasant sounding.

If any of you guys have either guitar I'd sure like to hear your thoughts.

Cheers
Sean