View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 12:36 PM

Wow! Twelve pages and still going strong. It is exciting to think that Peavy could have the guitars in stores so soon. It is interesting reading all the debate about the guitars. I for one think the road trips were great ideas. Of course the guitar would have to be a quality one or otherwise reviews might hurt. I do believe that overall CA has had great reviews on there guitars, both from owners and former owners. I have had two myself. I had a Bluegrass Performer with the 1 11/16 neck. These were made in the original factory. It was a great guitar, the only changes I wanted were a little wider neck and fret makers. I ended up selling it to purchase an OX Raw. Right now my guitar desires are set though I do get the urge to try out a Cargo, since hearing all the raves.

I do believe that for the average user a CA did not require a setup, and are relaively mainenance free. There are some however who do like to have everything just so.. in there case they may want to get things perfect for them.