View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinco View Post
Check out the Access bags, I bought one for my Rainsong and it is top notch. Good padding and perfect fit.
I'm a gig bag guy and my guitars spend 99%+ of their time in quality gig bags.

The Access level 3 is a very nice bag at a reasonable price. In the under $150 price range, it would certainly be my choice. Elderly carries them. Lots of folk like the Mono M80 or the RB Continental, both of which will cost considerably more than the Access for similar protection. Then there are the custom made bags from Blue Heron, Glenn Cronkhite, and Colorado Case Co. I really like Cronkhite and Blue Heron. They will be lighter weight, smaller and easier to carry, fit perfectly, significantly more expensive, and probably less protective than the Access.

FWIW, I own a Cronkhite (love it), a Mono (nice bag but I wouldn't buy one again), Incase (no acoustic bags, would choose an Access or Contigo above it now although it is a great bag), and a Protec Contigo (like it but no acoustic bags). Through the years I have also owned TKL, Levys, Reunion Blues, Bodyglove, Taylor, and an Access level 1.
that's me on guitar