View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 09:33 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
The Candy Store is open for biz. I believe this makes sense!
Want to downsize your collection? Not destitute yet? Trade two for one, or three for one…

Not sure why more folks don’t sell here? Complete specs, and description and clear well lit pics aren’t that difficult. Dealing with AGFers is usually easy. Try to talk on the phone!!!
Shipping is NOT that much hassle once you figure it out. INSURANCE, great packing, and prayer have worked for me! Haha

Want my list of shipping tips? PM me. Hope to help!

Play on

Paul
I’m honestly a bit timid about trying to sell here, and my reason is because one guy’s “great condition” and mine may not be the same. Describing condition to someone who may put the guitar under a microscope is something I don’t know how to deal with. I realize most guys here are pretty normal, or seem to be, and I’m guessing they are realistic, but I have never listed a guitar for sale here for that very reason. I don’t know every single spec of every guitar I own, and I don’t have gauges or any of that stuff to tell a potential buyer what the exact height of the low E at the 12th fret…Stuff like that makes it more painful for me.

Of course, I have nothing for sale as of now so it doesn’t really matter at this point in time.