View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 04:17 AM

Cool Eastman Momentum

There is another concept here, which favors the Eastman guitar. Eastman is obviously the underdog here as most readers of this forum know. Larrivee is a much more established name in guitars. Consider that even just 2 or 3 years ago, the vote would have been something like 85% Larrivee and 15% Eastman. Half of my point is, that Eastman guitars have only been recently discovered AND humans tend to be loyal creatures, our need for stability and security result in our being hesitant to change. But wow, look at this pole. Eastman guitars are GAINING CONVERTS probably (I have no hard data) at a rate 10 times faster than Larrivee.

At theunofficialblueridgeguitarforum.com you will find that there is a pattern: folks are trading and selling Larrivee, Martin, Blueridge and others to buy Eastman and they will have extra left over cash to take mama (the guitar-acquisition-inhibitor) out for some pasta. (I'm not claiming folks are now using their Martins for firewood.) The more signiificant question is not which guitar is most favored, but which guitar maker has the greater momentum (new converts per month). And then ask yourself, why is this so? Pretty cool analysis, hah?

You're Welcome...

Last edited by momanbilly; 11-24-2011 at 04:40 AM. Reason: improvement