Thread: Who knew?
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 01:13 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytone View Post
Hmmm...Has anyone noticed that that post was #301?

Since this is over the "count" I suspect either a counting error, or, (gasp) VOTER FRAUD!!! Let's demand a recount to make this a little more transparent...lol...

Happy New Year Guys & Gals!!!
I'm going with "close enough for rock 'n roll."

I saw your post regarding Evan's soon to arrive nylon electric - I believed it right up to the point of "Alistair and Sean are afraid..." Yes, we are all aware that Evan can be a mean motorscooter, but... Irish. Being of Irish descent, I'm here to tell you... well let me relate a day in my youth: I was having some sort of disagreement with a neighborhood kid. He called me a name (SOB). I didn't know what it meant, but I knew it was naughty. I later mentioned it to my Mother. She said, "You go out there and punch him in the face - he insulted your Mother!" Hey, the kid and I were over it, but you don't mess with an angry Irish woman.

You also don't mess with an Irishman's labor, especially when it is a labor of love. I would pop for the $19.99 to see Evan's guitar, but you will probably be in some sort of Pirate Protection Program and not have internet.

-----------

On a different note: yucky weather. I'm not going out in that crap. Making some more music...

https://soundcloud.com/captainjimb/g...u-into-my-life

Last edited by Kerbie; 01-02-2018 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Edited quote