Thread: Who knew?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 05:15 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramster View Post
A max in a guitar room? How can that be? You can always get one more in there I would guess.
I am assuming you aren't a married guy. Compromise is important in a relationship... I currently have more guitars than at any other time in my life. My lovely wife has always been encouraging in regards to my guitar acquisitions. Today, she even suggested we get a couple more wall hangers, to support getting more out of their cases.

You don't stay married 45 years by being a dummy. She is more concerned about clutter than the number of guitars. She hasn't said that, but... read the first sentence in this paragraph again. From my perspective, it is better to have a few in cases than to have the room (it really is a small room) feeling crowded. And (most importantly), best to have a happy wife. While we all here know that I am quite a catch, the fact is this Blonde could have done a lot better, and I'd be a fool to mess that up (ref: the first sentence in this paragraph once again).

Now, I know you were just kidding. Or, if not, you have a bigger house, have guitars all over that house, and a significant other (or not) who is OK with that. It is only 5 years now that I've even had a "guitar room." I'm giddy with the situation.