View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 04:38 PM

Wink Acoustic effects ? Anybody use em?

I use a few things on my acoustic pedal board reverb chorus delay etc but when im heading out for simple gigs i use a multi effect pedal.....currently a zoom A1Xfour pedal . I like it a lot . It gives you a pedal board within a pedal . For example I can construct a patch that has a comp an eq a chorus and trem and i can assign the foot pedal to control the volume . It lets you toggle thru all your virtual pedals and turn them off and on in real time just like a physical pedal board . It has tons of really usable effects and the guitarlab software lets you swap out and add even more great effects like modulation and even overdrives .....it's really cool ! . While obviously not nearly as good as the different effects it purports to emulate , it does give reasonable facsimiles of fishman , LR Baggs eqs and loads of other famous kinds of compressions and chorus and reverbs and overdrives and also tons of emulations of famous guitar body sounds d18 . j45 ovations etc..... it's pretty dang good for the price . .....it's a swiss army knife that fits into a gig bag ......id love to hear about other peoples rigs that they use for live acoustic work .