Thread: NHL 2023/24
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil K Walk View Post
As the fan of a team on the outside looking in, I feel like I have to write off this season. Not that I'd know; my local cable provider decided to transfer subscriptions to the local sports channel who covers Penguins games from their $70 a month package to their $90 a month package so I haven't seen a game in weeks, but that's a separate rant.
Hey Neil! Things are not looking good for the Pens, that's for sure. Their embarrassing "own goal" into an empty net orchestrated by Letang and Malkin recently in Arizona is a sort of metaphor for their season: a team capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Sorry to hear about your cable issues. Having to pay $90 per month to watch hockey seems exorbitant, or is that the total cable bill per month (with Pens included)? I use DirecTV and pay $70 for their Center Ice package for the entire season.

AKA 'Screamin' Tooth Parker'

You can listen to Walt's award winning songs with his acoustic band The Porch Pickers @ the Dixie Moon album or rock out electrically with Rock 'n' Roll Reliquary

Bourgeois AT Mahogany D
Gibson Hummingbird
Martin J-15
Voyage Air VAD-04
Martin 000X1AE
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster
Squier Classic Vibe Custom Telecaster
PRS SE Standard 24