View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
Personally speaking I find most of these budget line guitars, they hype up on forums, get too much love. They are what they are. Budget guitars for people with little money. Nothing more and to make them more is being dishonest.

I played a budget line Guild, maybe around 400 bucks, that was head and shoulders above the Yamaha FG800 line. But it was still a budget guitar and played and sounded like one.

To the fella who is upset about buying a crappy guitar. Well you bought a cheap fender built in Asia. That was your first mistake. DO NOT go by any review you see or read from anyone. I once listened to them myself and quickly learned they aren't being honest or they don't know what a guitar is supposed to play and sound like. And most on line reviews, while they put on a good show, are mostly trying to sell a guitar. You can't know what a guitar sounds like if its not in your lap. I learned it, so will you.
Yeah I should of Known better. lesson learned. And its a good point because no guitar sounds the same even if its the same exact model. Every guitar is different because no wood and no environment is the same and you really need to play before you buy. The fact these online guitar companies charge you for setups and charge you to ship the guitar back when returning is a problem for them in this day and age of amazon and walmart. And then when you learn they are all just con men making youtube videos sure makes me want to shop with them even less.